Designed by physicians for healthcare professionals.
- Level up your virtual interview experience with us. We design customized virtual games and tours for residency programs allowing applicants to virtually visit their facility and interact with the residency’s environment. This one-of-a-kind virtual game highlights the program’s best attributes in a process known as gamification. This process creates more impact and emotional investment during the interview experience. Best of all, this ice breaker only takes 45 minutes and is user-friendly.
- Virtual Residency Interview Game is the best solution for virtual interviews. Don’t struggle with the question of “How do I highlight my program virtually?” Websites and videos are not engaging enough to attract qualified applicants because they are passive methods compared to an active game.
- We work and have experience with for-profit, non-profit, and Government institutions. We can help any residency program but we specialize in Medical (all types), Surgical, Pharmacy, Dental, and Optometry.
Level up your virtual interview experience with gamification.
- The residency interview game was created by Situation Room founders. Situation Room is an escape room located in Georgia. Three physicians and friends created this escape room during residency creating a team-building experience like no other. They know the interview and gaming process well and they can help you create an interview day that will set you apart from other programs.
- Residency programs save 80% on recruitment cost with the game when compared to traditional interviews
- Applicant engagement rates are above 92%
- Increase resident well-being. You will see a meaningful reduction (88%) in resident time commitment compared to traditional interviews
- Valuable insight into the applicant’s interpersonal skills
- Highlight the best attributes of your program
- Decrease stress for the interviewer
- 45-minute stress-free ice-breaker experience
Websites and videos are not engaging enough to attract qualified applicants because they are passive methods compared to an active game and tour. The game offers a richer mode of communication with more cues (verbal, visual, emotional, behavioral) making communication more effective.
- Here’s what you gain:
- Courtesy web hosting with separate sign-in portal
- Customized game with a professional unique story, media creation, creative, and copy included
- Training for your team
- Dear applicant invite letter
- Dear interviewer invite letter
- Research and Quality improvement project integration
- Codebreaker sheet
- Virtual tour of your facility including photographer
- Unlimited gameplay
- Team building game
In 2013, ACGME reported programs spent an average of $9,894.00 to recruit a single PGY 1 position.
Game Changer Standard Package
$8,000 / yrfor 3 yr commitment
- Set up, training, and interview integration
- Personalized virtual tour creation
- Personalized gamification of your residency
- All future up-grades
- Introduction template to send to applicants and interviewers
- Standard product support
Game Changer Premium Package
$5,000 / yrfor 5 yr commitment
- All features of the Standard Package plus …
- “Level-Up” Liaison program support
- Access to quality improvement and research support
- Access to our resident well-being survey
- Payment plan options