We will be taking the following precautions to keep Macon safe
1. Our Team – We will be screening staff for signs and symptoms of viral illness. Any staff who screens positive will be sent home with a percentage of pay.
2. Our Community – Personal protective equipment will be made available to our staff and customers.
3. Clean Hands – Hand sanitizer will be readily available as it has always been at the Situation Room.
4. Sanitary Environment –We have always aimed to make the Situation Room one of the cleanest establishments in Macon and we have always used medical grade disinfectant that kills bugs including coronavirus (it says so on the packaging) since day one when we opened in 2016. We have extra supply to clean even more rigorously between escape games and will be staffing appropriately to ensure proper sanitation of our facility. This does include high touch points between games.
5. All Private Experiences – All escape games when purchased will be private rooms with a maximum of 10 players. Meaning if you wanted to book a room for your group but pay separately please reserve a spot online by payment of at least one guest. Then call our location to ensure the right number of players are entered and the rest of your team can pay on arrival. We will also limit the number of persons in the facility at all times which includes staff and customers.
6. Contactless Check-In – We will suspend the signing of hand held digital waivers for our escape rooms and move to a waiver policy that is by consent when your booking occurs much like our policy that is already in place for our dodgeball archery games.